2011年11月8日星期二

inspirations for final film

what I want:
exaggeration, crazy story, extraodinary style, disney style movement (12 principles)
key words of my short film:
a man, fat, liles to eat junk food, lazy,

After I decide my story, I recalled animation films that I have watched before; and then find if I can get some idea from them.

1)Magic--story
In this film, I got some ugly scene that bloody and violent. Actually, I hope some parts of my film can have similar effect.


2) Happy Tree Friend-story, colour
The moment that when the green character put the blue one into the grill I can use as reference in my film.



3) Battle of Food--story
Each kind of food has its own weapon. In my short film, the junk food will has its own style to arrest the man.

4) Empty Roll-style
It's a quite simple animation film. But I like the style. I'm thinking whether I can use this style to show my story or not.



5) LUPO THE BUTCHER-character (mouth)
This short film includes both humour and bloody elements. I think the character's mouth is distinctive which I can put in my film as reference. His teeth are ugly and messy. If a man always eat a lot, his teeth will possibly like that, which will happen in the character of my film.


6) gecklund_traditional_anim_Lloyd_reel-style, expression and story
I think finally I found what I want to show in my film. I want to show an abnormal thing in a normal way, just like we eat food. But what happened will lead audiences to a strange alley (way).

没有评论:

发表评论