2011年3月1日星期二

Final Film idea

The link following is a very powerful animation film; I got some ideas from it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flCpfrQojg8&feature=player_embedded
I thought maybe we can do an animation film about a girl's growing up.
Use ice-cream as the link, connect each part of the girl's growing up, and then use the ice-cream as the ending.
Or I can use a real baby's photo as the beginning and use the real college graduation photo as the end. I could get some references from Evy (Bev's daughter) - it is the childhood of the movie's character. And when she grew up, maybe we can got some references from Aliana ( Anna's daughter)-that is the adolescence of our character. Then the character grew up, we are the reference-Adulthood.
I quite like the style of the animation in the link I show before, I want to challenge myself.

First, the idea is for the group work, but my group use the other idea instead, so I do it in my own film idea. I will show the idea to my tutors, and got some feedbacks, then make a decision.

没有评论:

发表评论